This was the inspiration for this year based on this polish recipe which I could partially understand as translated by google. Thank you.
- 200g poppy seeds
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 medium sweet apples
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbsp semolina
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- vanilla extract
- melt butter in the microwave and mix with sugar and 1 egg
- add poppy seeds and the apples grated.
- beat the other eggs and add them to the mixture
- add the semolina, baking powder and vanilla extract
- bake in the oven at 160C for 50min – 1h. I actually checked quite often in the last minutes. I used a round baking pan with diameter of 25 cm.
- enjoy and Happy New Year!